Retinaldehyde Serum with IconicA
This ultimate anti-aging serum is to be used in the evening for cell repair and health. As cells go under oxidative stress and lipid peroxidation, Vitamins A (retinaldehyde) & B3 (niacinamide) condition the cell membrane encouraging cellular respiration. This allows nutrition to flow into the cell and helps cellular waste escape. The mitochondria (cell energy source) is treated for DNA repair, in essence treating for lipofuscin and solar lentigines. SymWhite contains potent levels of tyrosinase inhibitors to work on even skin tone. Bisabolol soothes skin sensitivities so this serum will not irritate the skin. Good for all skin types in need of rejuvenation and anti-aging care. Gentle enough for sensitive skins.
- Treats skin cell health
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity and lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- IconicA (Retinal/Retinaldehyde) 2.5% converted into 0.1% Retinaldehyde is a stable and non-irritating form of Vitamin A addressing cell membrane health. As cells are exposed to environmental pollution and stress, IconicA allows for permeability of the cell to allow nutrition to flow in and cellular waste to escape the cell. This leads to healthy, soft cells with an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide (5%) is Vitamin B3 addresses many skin disorders due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin B3 addresses cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, inhibiting skin pigmentation and improving epidermal barrier function. Vitamin B3 treats the mitochondria (energy source) of the cell to repair DNA damage from the sun. Vitamin B3 also treats inflammatory acne.
- Carnitine (L) transports essential fatty acids into mitochondria for energy production, increasing skin turnover and limiting trans epidermal water loss.
- SymWhite TM (Phenylethyl Resorcinol) is an effective skin brightener and antioxidant containing potent levels of tyrosinase inhibition.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
How to Use
Apply in the evening to face, neck and décolleté after cleansing. Shake well before use.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua (Water), Niacinamide, Cyclodextrin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gluconolactone, Carnitine (L), Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Maltodextrin, Michelia Alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil, Sodium Lactate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate