Pomegranate At Home Facial Kit
At Home Facial Kit - Pomegranate Enzyme
Designed to exfoliate, hydrate and brighten your skin when you are unable to book an in-studio treatment. Good for normal, oily, resilient, and blemish-prone skin. Recommended monthly.
Tingle Factor: 4-5
Kit for one facial includes:
- Cleanser x 2
- Step by Step Instructions
- Sponge x1
- Cotton Round x1
Use sunscreen if you go outside - especially for the first 72 hours!
*Always do a patch test first (behind your ear or inside of wrist) and wait 48 hours to check sensitivity.
Stop Retin A, benzoyl peroxides, acne products, exfoliating products/tools, and any other drying agents 24 hours before using an enzyme.
If you are allergic to aspirin products, never use a salicylic acid nor beta hydroxy acids.
Never apply an enzyme to inflamed skin.
Always read product directions in their entirety and don't take shortcuts.
When in doubt or have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pomegranate is an excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and powerful skin brightener.
- L-Lactic Acid is a milk-derived alpha hydroxy acid working as an exfoliant to shed dead skin cells and help re-growth of new skin. It improves roughness, softens skin, and reduces appearance of wrinkles.
- Witch Hazel is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema and other skin conditions. It’s derived from the bark and leaves of a plant called Hamamelis virginiana.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the Bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
- Salicylic Acid is a beta hydroxy acid derived from the Willow Bark tree. It is able to penetrate into the pore that contains sebum (oil) and exfoliate dead skin cells that have built up. Best for use on oily skin with blackheads and whiteheads.
How to Use
Step by step instructions will be included.
No Returns or exchanges on At Home Facial Kits.