The Glycolic Cleanser is a foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface. Good for acne and aging skin. Avoid use on rosacea or sensitive skin.
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- 17% Glycolic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. It promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid is a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal. It also softens and removes keratinization on the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
How to Use
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern (avoiding the eyes). Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alpha-Arbutin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Malic Acid (L), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Alcohol Denat., Tartaric Acid (L), Glycerin