Cherry At Home Facial Kit
At Home Facial Kit - Cherry Enzyme
Designed to exfoliate, hydrate and brighten your skin when you are unable to book an in-studio treatment. Good for normal and combination skin, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and darker skin tones. Recommended monthly.
Tingle Factor: 2
Kit for one facial includes:
- Cleanser x 2
- Step by Step Instructions
- Sponge x1
- Cotton Round x1
Use sunscreen if you go outside - especially for the first 72 hours!
*Always do a patch test first (behind your ear or inside of wrist) and wait 48 hours to check sensitivity.
Stop Retin A, benzoyl peroxides, acne products, exfoliating products/tools, and any other drying agents 24 hours before using an enzyme.
If you are allergic to aspirin products, never use a salicylic acid nor beta hydroxy acids.
Never apply an enzyme to inflamed skin.
Always read product directions in their entirety and don't take shortcuts.
When in doubt or have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cherry Puree and the seed contains proanthocyanidins providing an excellent source of antioxidants and a gentle exfoliation.
- 5 % Lactic Acid is a milk-derived alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates dead skin cells, softens skin and improves wrinkles and rough skin.
- 5% Mandelic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid derived from almonds that because of its larger molecular weight is especially good for darker skin tones prone to pigmentation issues. It also promotes cellular turnover, collagen production and softens skin.
- Glycerin acts as an emollient and lubricant to help draw moisture to the skin.
- 1% Alpha-Arbutin is a non-irritating skin lightener to help correct uneven skin tone. Its is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
- 1% Kojic Acid is derived from mushrooms and helps to lighten skin discolorations.
- Sweet Cherry Fruit Extract provides soothing anti-inflammatory benefits and is skin conditioning.
How to Use
Step by step instructions will be included.
No Returns or exchanges on At Home Facial Kits.