Blemish Spot Treatment
The Blemish Spot Treatment is a spot treatment to clear the pores and alleviate breakouts. Good for acneic skin.
- Soothes skin irritation
- Has anti-inflammatory-like properties
- Clarifies breakouts
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Limits scarring
- Glycolic Acid (5%) is a deeply penetrating alpha hydroxy acid that reduces wrinkles and promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture. It provides progressive skin clearing and promotes cellular renewal that expedites the healing of breakouts.
- Salicylic Acid penetrates into the pores to dissolve impacted sebum that causes blackheads. It exfoliates the skin and reduces redness and inflammation associated with pustular breakouts.
- Witch Hazel is a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- Spin Trap entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It also limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
How to Use
This blemish spot treatment is to be used only on active breakouts.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, 5% Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Coco-Caprylate / Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Phenyl-N-Butyl Nitrone (Spin Trap), Glucosamine HCI (D), Xanthan Gum, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate